Ladies Shoes Step On Air Nikki Wedge Dressy Slingback 4 colours Size 6-11 New
As a pastor’s daughter and granddaughter, I know church. Many people have visited a church on a Sunday morning for worship or maybe even on Wednesday evening for Bible Study. But during those other days of the week, other business is going on, trust and believe that. And many times, a church is struggling with growing its membership, developing a strong church and putting in place visionary leadership. When my father retired as the pastor of my church after 38 years in 2017, our church has been in this place because we’re in a new phase of the church. So when I got the chance to interview Pastor Olu Brown, I was excited to do so. Below is his bio.
Olujimi (Olu) Brown is the father of Daya Elom Brown and Langston Wesley Brown. Olu is a native of Lufkin, Texas. He graduated from Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas and earned a Master of Divinity degree from Gammon Theological Seminary of the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
He serves as the Lead Pastor of Impact Church, a young congregation in the East Point community of Metropolitan Atlanta (impactdcd.org). With Olu’s vision and leadership, since its founding in 2007, Impact has grown from a core team of 25 people to more than 2,400 attendees each Sunday in person and 1,600 online with a $4M budget, and listed at number 5 in the 25 Fastest Growing Large United Methodists Churches, 2018 Edition.
Olu strongly believes in an active church, one that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals and communities. Impact is a multicultural community committed to Doing Church Differently™. Impact DCD redefines the church experience through inclusiveness, relatable messages, energetic weekly gatherings, unique events and activities, relevant youth programs and community outreach. The people of Impact are compelled to help bring healing, justice and compassion to the world.
Pastor Brown wrote about church management and leadership in his latest books black ISABELLA ANSELMI peep toe leather work party heels sz.8 brand newand Leadership Directions from Moses: On the Way to a Promised Land. Below is my interview with him about these books.
1. Why did you feel the need to write “4D Impact: Smash Barriers Like a Smart Church?” Were you approached to write this book?
- NEW CHACO HOPI WOMENS BOOTS 6.5 CASTLEROCK INSULATED WATERPROOF LEATHER WOOL
- Palladium Women's Pallabosse Off Lea Chukka Boot Black 8 M US
- Corral Women's Embroidery & Studded Sq Toe Western Boots Distressed Brown R1428
- NEW AUTH Jimmy Choo Toni 38.5 8 Charcoal Womens Leather Over-the-Knee Boots
- Puma ELEVATE KNIT 643167 - LIGHT WEIGHT Anti-Slip, Safety, Work Boot / Shoes
- NIKE WOMENS ASHIN MODERN GUAVA ICE WHITE SHOES 2018 **FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- Mr/Ms Naturalizer Women's Emiline Slip-on Loafer Quality queen Elegant and sturdy packaging Selling new products
- Cole Haan Gabby Sandal Cross Strap Mules 205, Black Leather, 11 US
- Nurture Roxanne Womens Black Leather Fashion Flats
- Man/Woman Tods Patent Leather Ballet Flats Complete specification King of quantity Current shape
- Women's Black/Silver Watercolor Sanita -Original Danish Clogs Size 39 or 8.5 US
- New Melissa + Karl Lagerfeld - Black & White Zipper Flat
- Men/Women Cole Haan Heels elegant Modern design At an affordable price
- Tory Burch Womens 7.5 Blue Tweed Low Heels loafers Shoes Medallion Detail
- Stuart Weitzman Pumps size 8 AA Black Patent Leather Scroll Train Shoe Heels (6)
- Gentle Souls Womens Funtastic Nubuck Dress Wedge Pump Shoes, Salmon, US 9
- PRADA, escarpins vintage en cuir, taille 38FR
- Mr/Ms Sebastian Milano ladies wedge sandals wholesale Price reduction Outstanding function
- Preowned Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Beige 37 !!! PAES
- Lucky Brand Hidee2 Booties Shoes US 7.5 Leather Ankle Boots Stud Rhinestone EUC
- Palladium Pampa Hi Sz.5.5 in White!!! FINAL LISTING!!!
- Rockport Womens Total Motion 20mm Lazer Cutout Ballet 10- Pick SZ/Color.
- ☼ELEN☼ Boots - XTI - Ref : 0923
- Gladiator Women Summer Pointed Toe Platform Shoe Mid Heels Slingback Sandals
- Gentlemen/Ladies Jessica Bennett Bewejeled Green Sandals bargain new Different styles
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Bronz Gold Rhinestone Wedge Sandal 6
- NIB NEW Vox Footwear Passport Vulc premium CASUAL SUEDE ATHLETIC SHOES
- nike magista orden FG mens football boots 651329 380 soccer firmground CLEARANCE
- Nike Roshe Shoes Black White (802022-001) Mens Size 12
- ADIDAS ALPHABOUNCE HPC AMS SZ 13 CORE BLACK REFLECTIVE 3M RUNNING SHOE DA9561
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Essential 'Industrial Blue' New (Size US9) Retro ultra
- Gentlemen/Ladies 530 AW WHITE BLUE BLACK Beautiful color stable quality Vintage tide shoes
- ua clutchfit drive low pe black goldcurry mvp size 8 8.5 LIMITED 002 Yzy
- Asics Gel-Kayano 24 Sulphur Yellow Black Men Running Shoes Trainers T749N-8990
- Mens Black Nike Shox NZ PA Running Shoes Size 11.5
- Bonanza Cowboy Boots Leather Work Mens Western Brown 12
- Lacrosse 376005M-10 Men's Alphaburly Pro 18" Realtree Xtra Green - Size 10
- Men's/Women's Wonder Woman Canvas Shoes For Men High quality and cheap Skilled manufacturing Suitable for color
- Nike 880266-002: SB Portmore II Solar Black/Anthracite Skateboarding Sneakers
- Skechers Men's On-The-Go Glide-Aces Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Gentleman/Lady NIKE Air Max 1 Anniversary Elegant appearance Bright colors Seasonal hot sale
- ZOTA Men's Slip On Loafer Shoe Red GF960-7A
- Propet W3902 white leather walking tennis shoes womens 8.5 8-1/2 4E EEEE EUC
- Womens Adidas Originals Off White Stan Smith Trainers (BB0042)
- NIKE ID AIR HUARACHE RUN NEW SIZE 6 WOMENS SHOE Black White Speckled 777331 982
- Bernie Mev Women's Comfi Mary Jane Pewter
- NIKE WOMENS SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 LIGHT BONE 857872-004 b
- Spring Step Women's Grisel Sneaker Blue Leather Sneakers
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA WOMEN 3 VELCROS HIGH TOP SNEAKERS FREE SHIPPING
- SAM EDELMAN New Hannah Zip Buckle Booties Ankle Boot Grey Leather Boots 7.5 M
- Skechers Women's D'Lites Plaza Snow Boot,Charcoal,7.5 M US
- Very Volatile Women's Briar Riding Boot, Black, 6.5 B US
- ILSE JACOBSEN Women's Rub 61 Rain Boot, Atmosphere, 37 EU/7 M US
- FREE LANCE Bottes biker 4 GERONIMO cuir velours bleu nuit 36.5 EXCELLENT ETAT
- Converse Chuck Taylor Allstar Unisex Trainers Black Black New Shoes
- Zara AU Men Embossed leather driving shoes 2613/302/102
- New Naot Miracle Sandals - US Size 9 - Brown/Orange Sunshine
- Womens Punk Shoe Ankle Boots Side Zip Patent Leather Low Heels Metal Pointed Toe
- Lucky Brand Women's Oona Pump - Choose SZ/Color
- Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Canvas Ox Blue navy unisex size 7 men’s, 9 womens
- LADIES HARLEY DAVIDSON STUDS ANKLE BUCKLE STRAP HEEL MOTORBIKE BOOTS ABBEY D8865
- Django & Juliette Evette Patent Leather Wedge - Misty Patent
- New Vionic Womens Caballo Black Snake Ballet Flats Size 8.5
- New Gamins Elsa Beige Womens Shoes Casual Shoes Flat
- BOBS from Skechers Womens Luxe Rain Dance Flat- Pick SZ/Color.
- Mr/Ms Frye Women's Carson Tip Ballet Flat Adequate supply and timely delivery Optimal price fine
- New sz 10 / 40 Manolo Blahnik BB Jabi Nude Patent Leather Pointed Toe Flat Shoe
- Brown Suede Finish Women Heels with Open Toe Laser Cut Detail and Buckle Adj
- Women Occident Floral Pump Pointy Toe Kitten Heel Party Bride Wedding Club Shoes
- Pleaser FLAMINGO-801UVG Women's Clear Neon Hot Pink Exotic Dance Platform Sandal
- Stuart Weitzman Spice Women's High Heels Pumps Formal Shoes Black Satin 6.5 11 M
- $1299 Dsquared Shoes Blue Real Leather Size US 10 IT 40 Huge 8270
- Valentino Black Crystal Lattice Mesh Slingback Platform Heels 38.5
- Bed Stu Women's CAPRIANA Teak Lux Leather Flat Sandal Size:11
- Women New Balance 608V4 Training Walking lifestyle Shoes Leather White WX608V4W
- STICO Womens WHITE Non-Slip Safety Beach Slipper Sandal EVA Ceramic KOREA
- Nike Tanjun Mens 812654-010 Wolf Grey/White Mesh Running Shoes
- Adidas Consortium x BAIT EQT Support 93/16 Boost CM7874 Glow in the Dark Size 9
- VANS CLASSIC ERA SZ 9 GRAPH PAPER DUSK BLUE WHITE VN 0EWZTXF D1
- NIKE MEN'S ROSHE NM FLYKNIT SE RUNNING SHOE SNEAKERS 816531-300 SAMPLE SIZE 9
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Men's (Size 7.5 & 8.5) Ice White Bottom 805899-101
- Air Jordan Retro 4 Men's Shoes Size 8 - Military Blue 2012
- NIKE AIR MAX 97 921826-103 PERSIAN VIOLET SIZE: 10.5 98 1 95 Jordan Vapormax 93
- VANS NORTH FACE SK8-Hi 46 MTE DX TNF / BLACK / BLACK #VN0A3DQ5QWR Men 7.5 - 13
- Nike Air Vapormax 95 Neon Mens AJ7292-001 Black Volt Ash Running Shoes Size 7
- Lebron 8 south beach Size 10 (jordan nike yeezy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11)
- New Georgia Mens Brown Leather Steel Toe Pull-on 11" Work Boot G4673 Size 8.5 W
- Rancho Loco Crossbones Genuine Leather Men's Size 9D Cowboy Boots
- SPERRY TOP-SIDER LEEWARD 2-EYE BOAT SHOE Men's 9 M New
- Mens Base London Woburn High Shine Black Shoes
- Emporio Armani Shoes Sneaker Sz. 44 Leather Man Blue X4X223XL201-D879 MAKE OFFER
- Mezlan Spain Marque Brogue Cap Toe Oxfords Black Leather Men's Shoes Size 12 B
- NEW Womens Nike RIFT WRAP RUN sz 6 BLACK White Running Shoes Sneakers
- Ragamuffin Cat Print Running Shoes For Women-Free Shipping
- Man's/Woman's SNEAKERS! Easy to use Various types and styles Caramel, gentle
- Nike Elite 7 Running Women's Shoes Size 6
- Men's/Women's Keen Women's Rose Sandal Gargoyle/Raven Aesthetic appearance fashionable Good quality
- Asics GT-2000 6 Trail Women's T8A7N.8190 Clover/Black/Coral Running Shoes
- Vasque Women's Mantra 2.0 Hiking Shoe Bungee Cord/Bright Chartreuse Hiking Shoes
- Man/Woman CATERPILLAR WOMENS HUB FUR BOOT #P308173 durable Has a long reputation Very practical
- Tommy Hilfiger Spritz Black Rainboots Boots Womens Size 10 M
- Mr/Ms Marc Fisher Women's Mfescape Riding Boot quality special promotion Cost-effective
- New $398 Frye Addie Harness Mid Boot 7.5
- ECCO Womens Zoe Ankle Bootie /6-6.5 US- Pick SZ/Color.
- YSL Booties Rock Star 38.5 Black leather New in Box 100% Authentic Guaranteed!
- Gentleman/Lady rm williams 9h High quality and low overhead Good market Vintage tide shoes
- Elissara Womens Zip High Heel Pointed Toe Mid Calf Boots Shoes AU Plus Size 2-9
- NEW Luxury "MAGO" Malaga Leather Shoes - Comfort -Size 38 RRP$159
- New Django & Juliette Jereds Womens Shoes Sandals Sandals Flat
- Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Fresh One Moccasin - Choose SZ/Color
- Trotters Women's Jenn Mini Dot Slip-On LoaferNude11 W US
- Women Ankle Boots Wedge High Heel Platform Side Zipper Black Punk Retro Shoes SZ
- Skecher Street Women's Double up-Shiny Dancer Fashion Sneaker
- Tourmaster Black Motorcycle Boots Women's Size 10 U 43 EU side zip Sleek
- Troentorp Bastad Swedish Clogs: Durer, Green Suede, Size 38
- Steve Madden Size 7.5 Multi Colored Sequin Embroidered Sandals
- Guess Womens Ethania shoes platform Black suede and Silver in size 6 pep toe
- Donald J Pliner Size 10 M Metallic Gold Sandals Thong High Heel Flower Applique
- 36.5 Giuseppe Zanotti Design Caramel Brown Leather Point Toe Slingback Heels
- PLEASER High Heel Ankle Bootie Peep Toe Platform Suede Boots DELIGHT-1018 Black
- Marvelous BRUNO MAGLI (Italy) Black Calfskin Pumps w/Hand Tooling 5B
- Manolo Blahnik Women's Multi-color Leopard Point-Toe Heels Pumps Shoes 8
- Spenco Yumi Women's Orthotic Flip Flops Black - 7 Medium
- Munro Womens 7 N Darling Black Silver Elastic Sandals Shoes Pumps 2" Block Heels
- Women Clear Transparent Faux Fur High Heel Ankle Boots Open Toe Shoes Sandals
- Skechers 15014 Performance Womens You-Inspire BCA 2017 Sneaker
- NEW Vans Authentic Golden Coast checkerboard size 11.5
- VANS ALOMAR VN-0VNBI4K (TWEED) BLACK/WHITE (MSRP: $100)
- PUMA Variation Mens G. Vilas 2 Black White Athletic Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- NIKE KD 5 IV BASKETBALL SHOE MEN SIZE 10
- Adidas James Harden Vol.1 Men Sz 13 LS Primeknit Basketball Boost AC8407 Zebra
- adidas stan smith Ponyhair Bbc Billionaire Boys Club pharell Size 7
- DS NIB Adidas NMD R1 NOMAD RUNNER D97215 OFF WHITE CARBON CORE BLACK SZ 8.5 FREE
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 2 II Iron Purple Infrared 23 Dark Concord Size 11 New DS
- Nike React Element 87 Anthracite Black White Grey Running Sneakers AQ1090-001
- Adidas PW Human Race NMD Trail Oreo AC7359 Size 8.5
- Crocodile Pattern Real Leather Mens Pull On High Top British Chelsea Ankle Boots
- NEW! VIBERG 12 12.5 BERNHARD CHUKKA BOOT BROWN NUBUCK AGED BARK $670 2030
- Kenneth Cole Double Header Mens Leather Boot/Sneaker Sz10
- SAS Men Shoes Bout Time Black 10.5 M Very Nice In Box
- Men's Clarks Slip On Shoes Label - Bezel Edge
- 2018 genuine leather slip on loafers shoes black casual formal British shoes new
- Teva Hydro-Life Flats, Ballerina, Size 10 W, New, Sport Footwear Women
- ECCO Footwear Womens Damara Bootie - Choose SZ/color
- Nine West Women's Nolynn Leather Ankle Bootie Cognac/Dark Brown 8.5 M US
- New In Box Johnston & Murphy Womens Finley Black Leather Block Heel Bootie
- New Chloe' Ankle Boots Women's Shoes Size 39 Brown Leather
- New Colorado C Miller Smoke Mens Shoes Dress Boots Ankle
- Fila Womens Physique Sneaker (M)- Pick SZ/Color.
- $75 Reebok Womens Courtee Mid (Community Chest Edition) 32-955123
- Shoes Flex Appeal 2.0-Newsmaker Skechers Blue Women 12775-NVY
- Runway Women Heart Real Leather Handmade Rivets Stud Board Street Sneakers Shoes
- WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM PALM GREEN-SAIL SZ 9 CROC PRINT!! [443817-301]
- Women Adidas DA9604 ARKYN Running shoes pink grey white sneakers
- Sam Edelman Leather Riding Boots Brown Size 5
- Sonoma good for life women gold cloris ankle boot 7M
- Womens Leather Sequins Kitten Heel Shiny Winter Party Hot Ankle Boots Shoes
- Stuart Weitzman Furgorby Acquatex Ankle Buckle Bootie Boots Black 35.5/5.5 $495
- Folk Womens Embroidery Flower Chunky Heels Leather Mid Calf Boots Party High Top
- Wmns Air Zoom Fearless FK Lux Pink Gunsmoke Women Training Trainers 922872-601
- Brogini Forte Winter Boots Adult Brown - Size 38 (5)
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEPTUNE-100 Hologram Neon Pink Economical and practical Skilled manufacturing Known for its beautiful quality
- Sz. 6 /36 New Woman Marc Joseph Cypress Hill EXOTIC Driving Moccasins.
- Marc Fisher sunny4 Womens Flats Grey Leather 8 US / 6 UK
- Women's NEW Born Boho Shoes Oxfords Size 10M Green Leather Casual Handcrafted X6
- Vince Nina Olive Suede D'orsay Pointy Toe Flats Women’s Size 7 M
- Ann Taylor Kate Hudson Shoes Sandals Rose Gold Sz 7
- Sexy Women Red Heart High Helels Stiletto Pointy Toe Dress Shoes
- Women Pointy Toe Leather Buckle Mid Block Heel Fashion Slippers Shoes Size 4.5-9
- ALL SAINTS Spitalfields DARK GREEN SUEDE & BROWN LEATHER STRAP PLATFORM Sz 36M
- No.21 Alessandro Del'Aqua embellished loafers sz 37 $995 NWOB
- Stella Luna $850 Red Flame Design Pointed Toe Heels Leather Ankle Strap
- Marc Fisher Bolivia Wedge Heel Sandal 7 M Medium Brown New with Box
- Melissa Women's Harmonic Sandal Beige Blk 7 M US
- New Balance WL696RBG Womens 696 Re-Engineered Lifestyle Fashion Sneaker
- Nike Dualtone Racer Khaki Running Women's Size 7-9 New in Box 917682 201
- Pacific Trail Aq02 Hiking Sandal Men's Shoes
- JORDAN 2.5 TEAM 5 RETRO 2 3 WHITE VARSITY ROYAL 2008 SZ 7.5-8 * 331987-145
- Mens NIKE FREE TRAIN VERSATILITY Black Running Trainers 833258 016
- New NIKE Men's White Zoom I Get Buckets Basketball Shoes Athletic Sneakers $115
- STASH X PACKER Reebok Pump Graphlite V50533 Retro Shoes US Men 9 New in Box
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Men New Blue Void Royal Lifestyle Sneakers AJ1285-401
- Mr/Ms Shoes adidas Black Men B27140 Reliable quality International choice Exquisite processing
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Men's Alvarado Sneakers Blue Heaven Size 11.5 US New in Box
- Nike Rare NikeLab Air Max 1 Pinnacle Sail Size 14 Flyknit Patta Curry Kaws QS
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Wave Runner UK9 US9.5 EU43 1/3 Kanye 500
- Nike ACG SFB 6" NSW Bomber Boot Men's (Size 10) Black/Black 862506-001 NEW w BOX
- New! Valmy Moda Mens Rust Suede Inside Zippered High Top Sneaker
- VINCE Ace Flint Suede Shoe. Size 9.5 NEW in BOX
- Florsheim Mens shoes Dancer Moc Toe Slip On Cognac kidskin Leather 11002-03
- PETER HUBER BROWN SUEDE LOAFERS (MADE IN MEXICO) MEN'S 10.5M
- Cole Haan GrandEvolution Woven Oxfords Men SZ 8 M British Tan C27449 MSRP $350
- ALDEN Aberdeen Loafers Mens Dress Shoes Size 11 Burgundy Shell Leather Tassel
- WOMENS BROOKS RAVENNA 8 RUNNING SHOES SIZE 8.5 US 40 EU PINK BLUE WHITE GREEN
- CHARLOTE RONSON WOMEN'S GRETCHEN ANKLE BOOTIE BLACK LEATHER US SIZE 8.5 MEDIUM
- NWT Juicy Couture Elyssa Suede Shoe Bootie Sz 8.5
- Men/Women BEARPAW Women's Boetis II Boot Diverse new design Beautiful appearance Exquisite processing
- 42846 auth SAINT LAURENT black suede leather FRINGED Knee-High Boots Shoes 39
- Mr/Ms ILLUSION-1018UV PU Hot Pink Neon Not so expensive product quality Breathable shoes
- HOGAN WOMEN'S SHOES SUEDE TRAINERS SNEAKERS NEW INTERACTIVE ALLACCIATA BLUE 211
- Shoes Igi&Co Mocassin 77906 00 Woman Suede Glitter Black Slip On Made in Italy
- Kensie Sadira Heeled Gladiator Sandals 268, White, 6 US / 36.5 EU
- Preowned Sam Edleman Penny Loafers Size: US 7.5 Suede Grey Taupe
- adidas Originals Women's ZX 700 W Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Hilda Slip On Fashion Sneakers 709, Grey, 9.5 US
- Skechers Go Walk Joy - Invite [15614BKPK] Women Walking Shoes Black/Pink
- Bogs Plimsoll Plaid Tall Boot - Women's
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Janelle Flatform Bootie Black Leather/Shearling
- Call It Spring Women's Criviel Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Naturalizer Janelle Boot - Women's Size 9W Black
- NEW Merrell Sylva Mid Buckle Waterproof Boots, Brown, Size Women 10, $190
- Women's Clear Wedge High Heel Pointy Toes Fashion Zipper Ankle Boots Vogue Shoes
- Indigo Rd. Women's Naoko Ankle Bootie, Olive, 9.5 M US
- New MARC JACOBS Size 9 Blue Velvet Space Shuttle Slipper Flats Shoes 39 1/2
- Gentlemen/Ladies Nine West Women's Bree Leather Boot Cheap Reliable performance best seller
- NEW WOB 7 FOR ALL MANKIND BALLET FLAT SHOES SIZE 6 1/2 M LEATHER IVORY
- Stuart Weitzman Shoes Size 7.5 Red Metallic Open Toe Pumps Leather Heels
- Man's/Woman's BETTIE-20 Year-end special promotions Clearance Maintenance capability
- Steve Madden Cassandra High Heels - Women's Size 6.5M - Rose Gold
- sexy womens knee high boots stilettos super high heel pointy toe shoes nightclub
- Gentlemen/Ladies OTBT Women's Brookfield Gold Leather Heels service Carefully selected materials The first batch of customers' comprehensive specifications
- MOT-CLe 696a Navy Velour / Leather Round Toe Block Heel Pumps 37.5 / US 7.5
- New ALTUZARRA SIKA NUDE Beige leather Pumps Booties Ankle BOOTS Shoes 40
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Hope Black Linen Espadrille Shoes Size 11 M
- Rebecca Minkoff Mika Mule Galaxy/Black Size 7.5M
- Miu Miu croc embossed platform sandals Size 6
- JJ B227 JORDAN FLIGHT TR'97 MID 574417-101 WHITE/BLACK-GYM RED SIZE US 11.5
- Puma Viz Runner Men's Sneakers Running Shoes 191037 02 Black
- NIKE ROSHE TWO FLYKNIT SIZE 10.5 MEN'S RUNNING SHOES SNEAKERS 844833 003 NEW
- MEN'S AIR MAX 1 OG RED ANNIVERSARY SIZE 5.5 USED 908375-100
- New! Adidas Men's AF 1.4 Pk Black White Shoes BY9395 Size 14
- Men Steve Madden Shoes Gottit Fashion Black Size 13
- AIR JORDAN 1 MID 554724-004 black/cool grey-gym red 1 Size 10
- Nike Lebron XII 12 Six Meridians Men’s Size 9.5 Basketball Shoes 684593-870
- Skepta X Air Max Deluxe ‘Never Sleep On Tour’ Beand New Size 11
- Steve Madden Men's Fresco Chukka Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- 276 New LUCCHESE (2000) Antique Brown Calf Cowboy Boots Men's 10 D $355
- Klogs Dusty Unisex Clogs - Made In The Usa Bluebird - 9 Wide
- Jambu Men's JSport Wayne Athleisure Shoe
- Georgia Boot Men's G050 Moc-Toe Oxford
- DS NIKE 2009 JORDAN VI OREO BLACK 10 I II IV V VIII X XI XII XIII III VII XVI
- $225 Mezlan Mondovi 11.5 Black Leather Dress Oxfords
- Stacy Adams Men's Lindford Moc Toe Bit Slip-On Penny Loafer
- Nike Womens In-Season 7 TR Cross Training Shoes 909009 003 Dark Grey/Volt sz 8.5
- Saucony women's Ride 10 NIB Size 9 White/Blue S10373-3 Run Shoe
- Nike Womens Metcon 3 Training Shoes Black/White Size 9
- Nike Women SZ 9 Metcon 4 Train Shoe White/Fuchsia Blast/Black 924593-101
- New Balance WW779BK1 Womens 779v1 Trail Walking Shoe- Choose SZ/Color.
- TOMMY HILFIGER Women 7.5M Cognac Leather Tall High Block Heel KNEE HIGH BOOTS
- Merrell Women's Emery Ankle Boot, Brown, 5 M US
- Charles by Charles David Women's Uma Ankle Boots Black Shoe Size 7.5 M
- Skechers Women's Hi-Lite-Mirrored Star Fashion Sne - Choose SZ/color
- Womens Over Knee High Boots Pointed Toe High Heel Block Side Zip Cross Strap
- NIB HUNTER ORIGINAL SNOW BOOTS SHOES BLACK NAVY SZ 5-9
- Klouds shoes - Orthotic friendly comfort leather heel boots Unique
- Carhartt Steel Toe Pull On Brown Waterproof Work Boots CWP 1250 Womens Size 8.5
- Etre 085 Black / White / Gold / Fabric / Leather Zip Ankle Boots 35 / US 5
- Stella McCartney Runway Sexy Platform Wooden Wedge Ankle Boots US 8.5
- New Dr Marten 1460 Vegan 8 Eye Boot Men's Mens Shoes Casual Boots Ankle
- Chloe "Kyle" high top sneakers size 38
- Ladies Clarks Cushion Soft Slip On Casual Shoes The Style - Blanche Garryn
- Avec Les Filles Michele Embellished Ankle Strap Sandals 622, Pale Peach, 5.5 US
- Trendy Womens Suede Loafers Low Heels Slip On Metal Decor Flats Casual Shoes
- Gentlemen/Ladies Nappa Bianco Women Sneakers Easy to use Elegant and sturdy packaging Fine wild
- NWOB WORK WONDERS BY DANSKO BLUE PATENT LEATHER MARY JANE CLOGS SHOES. 41.
- Crocs Women's Wrap ColorLite Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- NEW!! Nicole Miller Black Canvas Peep Toe Sandals 5" Heels Size 8M US 38M EUR
- Sbicca Women's Shoes Genuine Suede Wedge Clog W/ Rope Ankle Tie 9 NEW!
- Men's/Women's Ladies Rieker Slingback Heeled Shoes 43769 use Brand Exquisite processing
- New FRYE 9.5 Blake 2-piece women's natural nude chucky heel leather sandals
- Men's/Women's NEW STEVE MADDEN WOMENS SKY Attractive and durable Quality and quantity guaranteed Current shape
- Gentleman/Lady Christian louboutin Size 39.5 New Listing The latest technology Strong heat and heat resistance
- NIB Salvatore Ferragamo VARA Bow Pump Low Block Heel Shoe Griotte PINK Patent 9M
- Steve Madden Womens Raeleen Leather Open Toe Casual Black Leather Size 6.0 vaW
- Cordani Womens avery Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals, Brown Suede, Size 6.0
- Giorgio Armani New X1S015 Blue Womens Shoes Size 10 M Sandals MSRP $525
I felt the need because in part I travel quite a bit and in traveling, I get an opportunity to meet different leaders and different pastors and I’m finding that although many have great educational backgrounds and have had great experiences in their local churches, the systems, people and culture changes so quickly that they’re not able to adapt to those changes fast enough. And so I wrote ‘4 D’ to say, ‘Hey, there are four critical areas in every church, wherever you happen to be, if you could focus on these areas, you could have a healthy, more vital, growing church.’ And those areas of course from the book are technology, worship, systems and hospitality, which on the surface sounds very easy, low-hanging fruit. But as you dig through that and apply it to your local church, it becomes some of the hardest but most rewarding work that you will ever do.
2. You recently hosted an online conference regarding the principles you shared in “4D Impact.” How did you teach the principles you learned in the one-hour conference?
It wasn’t designed to teach all of the principles in one hour. It was an introductory course. It was an introduction for people who may be skeptical, people who have heard these things before and they’re not quite sure and people who are totally sold out and they really want to tell their leaders, ‘Here is what I’ve been talking about. Here is someone else saying it.’
3. In this book, you share stories of success and failure from Impact Church’s ongoing journey. Tell me about one success and one failure and what you learned?
One story of success is beginning around literal coffee tables in Starbucks with a group of volunteers who are still so passionate about the vision we’re casting that 12 years later, Impact is what it is. So although now we have staff and our budget is larger, we historically have always and will always be dependent on volunteers. So as it relates to volunteerism, that is one of our successes.
One failure story which was really a learning opportunity is around what it means to literally disciple people to the next level. When you think about churches, most churches do discipleship or should do discipleship, meaning, ‘Hey, I want to be a Christian. I accept Christ and 10 years later, I shouldn’t be in the same place.’ So I don’t call it a failure but an opportunity. It is typical of new churches, meaning we start like gangbusters and then one day, you wake up and you realize, ‘Oh my God, we have to take these people somewhere.’ So that is a constant question for us, ‘How do we take people to a place of Christian maturity while knowing that as a 12-year-old, preteen church, we can’t take people all of the way. But what is that part of the way that God is calling us to? So that’s been an opportunity for us to learn. We don’t always get it right but one day, we hope to say, ‘If you hang out at Impact, this is what you will look like as a Christian.’
How did you galvanize those volunteers?
I was blessed to work at a large church for about five and a half years before we started Impact. While I was there, I built some great relationships and I also built some great relationships in the marketplace who I was able to pull in. And it wasn’t just me. The volunteers invited people so we all pulled in folk. So it was relationships.
What do you mean by “you can’t take people all of the way?”
If you think about a discipleship model in the alphabet, beginning with A and going all the way to Z, some churches will say, we can take you all the way to Z, but that’s really not true. You have to think of a church like a supermarket or another store. Target is great, but they’re not going to sell everything. Wal-Mart is great, but they’re not going to sell everything. And so typically a shopper has to piecemeal their shopping list along the lines of two or three locations. And that’s the reality of where spirituality is in the 21st century. No one church can do everything for one person or should we. But we should be able to know what we do very well.
So when we talk about a discipleship model, that may mean you meet Impact as a seeker, trying to understand who Jesus Christ is and then when you leave Impact, whenever that is, maybe you will have taken a Bible Study or been part of a small group that helps you understand the Bible, that helps you understand prayer, that helps you understand other spiritual disciplines. And then you can go on to another church and go deeper in another spiritual dynamic or in another area and while you’re with them, you’re learning even more than what you learned than when you were with us. But we were a part of that foundational story that helped you get to the next level of your spiritual growth.
So you don’t think a church should try to keep members for their lifetimes?
It depends on the life and stage of the church and the life and stage of the member. For instance, a month ago, I was at a church and they were celebrating their 154th church anniversary. There are some members who have been members of that church for all of their lives and that works for them. But I think the way that culture is shifting because of jobs, because of geography, because folks today don’t mind living in a city two or three years, it’s going to be virtually impossible for healthy, thriving growing churches to say we have lifetime members. We have lifetime support. We have lifetime encouragement. And we have lifetime shared stories but for you to be here your entire life is unlikely and typically if you’re a young adult.
4. Some people are skeptical of megachurches. I’m not sure if Impact is considered a megachurch but it is a large church. For example, my husband was just saying to me that he wonders how some churches grow to megachurch size without some shenanigans being involved or the message of the gospel being compromised somehow. As a church growth expert, do you feel that every church should have thousands of members in order to be healthy?
I don’t. The numerical size does not determine health or vitality of a local church. What most people don’t know is in America, the average size church is 75 people so when you see these large churches and megachurches or gigachurches, those are a minority. They are not the norm. It’s like what you see in the United States of America. It’s mostly made up of these small towns. You’ve got these huge cities like Atlanta but if you travel outside of Atlanta, a lot of America is rural, grassroots people who grow crops, who have industries that literally service the world. And it’s the same thing with the local church. I believe my expertise comes in by saying, ‘I don’t necessarily want you to grow larger for the sake of; I want you to be as healthy as you can be and as vital as you can be. And if you do that, you will reach the world for Jesus Christ.’
But to your husband’s point, I do believe some churches can grow that large without any abnormalities, without anything happening that can be indifferent or bad because there are just some churches and yeah, it’s spiritual and it’s favor, but God’s favor is on every church. Some people think this church is big because God’s favor is on it. No God’s favor is just as present in that church with 80 people but there are just some things that work for that church. It may be a strong lay leader. It may be a strong Sunday School system. It may be a strong small group system.
Or they are just are in the right geography. Sometimes when you watch football, you will see these small towns that have college teams. For instance, you take the University of Georgia. I’m here right now in Michigan and I just passed Notre Dame. Now Notre Dame is a small city, but it has a huge school. And I think sometimes these schools are located in places where there isn’t a pro team presence so that the college team is the pro team and there is a lot invested in that. You can just be in the right community and you’re the only show in town. So by nature of being the only show in town, you’re going to be bigger if you’re healthy.
5. To assess the “health” of a church, you assess culture, hospitality, worship, and technology. Tell me more about this assessment process and the diagnostic tools in the book.
The first thing I do is to come in and get to know the church’s story and that means getting to know their history and their present and then from that you will begin to hear the culture of the church because every church has a culture. Culture may mean very strong pastoral leadership. Culture may mean very strong lay leadership. Culture may mean this is an outreach and missions church. You get to know their stories and their culture.
And then you observe their worship because people can tell you about their worship but you actually have to sit in on their worship. A couple of weeks ago, I was in Florida, sitting in on Sunday morning, on a worship experience at a church. After that, I was able to give some written feedback and oral feedback to the leader of that church or the pastor who will soon be the leader so that he and the other leaders can take that and work through each of those details related to worship and make that more vital.
Technology is more of an Excel spreadsheet where you’re taking inventory of current technology, outdated technology. You’re breaking that into software because a lot of people don’t think about that. And you also break that into hardware. And from that you can address budget decisions and directional path decisions about what we want to look like as a church in technology.
Systems can be broad but one of the things I tell people about systems is that there are open systems and closed systems. And you think about language for instance. Whenever someone stands and gives an announcement and says, ‘Hey, thank you for being a part of church family. We’re glad you’re here.’ Words like that are closed system words meaning when you say family, that means we have everybody we need and we don’t necessarily need new people. So your language is a system and people don’t think about that. So myself and my team leaders will come in as outsiders with neutral opinions, wanting to help and not harm you because we all want to reach people for Jesus Christ.
6. What inspired you to write “Leadership Directions from Moses?” which is described a handy tool for those dealing with the departure of key members from the church.
It doesn’t matter the age or stage of a church, people leave from day 1. The very first Sunday service that we had Impact, some people left afterward. People come with preconceived expectations. And we started in a middle school. And there weren’t any crosses up. There were no stained glass windows. Some people said, ‘This is great for y’all but it’s not for me.’ So people are always leaving and people are always coming.
But I wrote this book for leaders like me who struggle with sharing vision, struggle with delegation and also who struggle with understanding that the same way God speaks to me, God also speaks to other people. So when we read Moses’ story that then leads into Joshua, we always assume at all 12 tribes made it into the Promised Land. But if you read Numbers 32, the Reubenites and the Gadites come to Moses when they are in a geographic area called the Transjordan, they say, ‘Hey Moses, we like where we are.’ Moses makes a compromise and says, ‘Okay, if you help us go fight for the land, then you and your families can come back here.’ So time moves on. Moses dies. Joshua is the new leader. Joshua divides out the land and that’s when Joshua tells those two tribes, you can now return to that place.
What typically happens with leaders is that we demonize people for having a different vision or a different path, and we then only focus on those people who don’t want to go where you feel God has called you to go and those are two fatal mistakes in leadership. Because one, we don’t honor other people’s vision and how they hear God and two, we take our eyes off of the majority of people who still want to move forward and we put all of our emphasis on the minority group of people who don’t necessarily want to move forward. So it works through three critical conversations: self-conversation around self-awareness and self-differentiation, conversation with others around casting vision and helping them understand what God is sharing in your heart, and finally those difficult conversations that we have with God when you’re down and out. Ultimately, we all have a promise and we can get there but we only get there through these difficult conversations.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
First of all, thank you for this interview. I do share with groups as I travel and at home, that in spite of all the difficulties with leaders in general, but specifically with leaders of local churches, both clergy and lay people, are facing, this is the greatest evangelistic opportunity of our lifetime. I know we’re seeing a decline in church attendance and more and more people are opting out of religion in general, but I still believe this a great opportunity if we’re willing to reach people in a 21st century way with the same theology we’ve always had but we have to be willing to retool, we have to be willing to reshape and we have to be willing to reach culture where they are and not expect them to walk through our doors and just show up.
For more information about Betsey Johnson Olvia Perforated Heels, Black, 8 USand Man's/Woman's ZOMBIE-103 Black Economical and practical Moderate cost Fair price and Pastor Olu Brown, go to @pastorolubrown on Gentleman/Lady DELIGHT-609BR Black Red Good design a wide range of products Easy life and his website olubrown.org.