- Carousel Gardens Spring Opening Salvatore Ferragamo Black Velvet Heel Pump Size 9 B Quilted Stitch Block // March 09 // Loafer Pumps Heels Belle by Sigerson Morrison Haircalf & Leather Shoes 7 $325
- Stretch Ya Brass: Sunset Yoga, (by Make Your Move Foundation) Sexy silver 6" peep toe back zip ankle booties // May 22
- Thursdays at Twilight - New Orleans Mystics - SOLD OUT Ellie Shoes Sexy High Stiletto Heel Satin Knee Boot Inner zipper 423-TABATHA/BLK // May 23
- Free Zumba Class BEBE JENNY PINK SATIN BOW T-STRAP WOMEN' SANDAL SIZE 9M NIB // May 25
- Rubber Duck Race Pleaser MOON-708LG Women's Clear Opal Glitter Heel Cut-Out Platform Strap Sandal // May 25
- Bounce Ya Brass (by Make Your Move Foundation) More Info // May 25
Tory Burch 12098621 Black With Gold Formal Shoes Women's Formal ShoesCity Park Map
Enzo Angiolini "Jarrell" Heels 11 M Black Leather New with BoxInfo on the Millage Proposal
MISS KG Black Suedette & Nude CHYNA Heels Shoes SizeLots of ways to connect!
Henry Beguelin Gorgeous heels Shoes size 8 Eu 38. $650City Park Snoballs are Always a Good IdeaNine West Women's Juliette Metallic Dress Pump - Choose SZ/Color
Womens Elegant High Heel Court Party Shoes Sheepskin Leather Mink Fur Pearls NewDonate Today
Your contributions keep City Park growing.
Cole Haan Womens 14A4332 Open Toe Wedge Pumps, Sugar Coral, Size 6.0Friends of City Park
Become a member!
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 Essential Black White Mint [875679 006] Mens Size 10.5
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Shield Men’s Size 10 Blue Running Training Shoes
- ECCO Biom Fjuel Racer Men's Sneaker silver metallic US 11 - 11.5 M ()
- NEW Nike Air Max Sensation 1995 Retro Chris Webber Size 6 White Navy 805897-100
- 2004 Nike Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro "Bred" Sz 12 Authentic
- 2015 Air Max 90 OG Infrared Sz 9 DS
- ARIAT Workhog Pull On Soft Toe Brown Leather Work Boots sz 10 D
- Ariat Men's Sport Herdsman Western Cowboy Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike 852459-001 : Downshifter 7 Black/Metallic/Anthracite Men's Running Shoes
- mens lazy moccasin loafers woven driving casaul leisure shoes slip on Korean new
- DIADORA HERITAGE Mens Womens Sneakers Shoes TRIDENT EVO Black Suede Trainers
- DS NIKE 2001 AIR WOVEN 271 BRITISH KHAKI 10 PRESTO HUARACHE MAX 90 1 180 95 97
- Salvatore Ferragamo loafers Vintage Italy Mens 11.5 D Tassel Loafers Shoes
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX 1 VINTAGE SIZE 7
- Vasque Mantra 2.0 Women's Hiking Shoes - Brown - Size 7
- Nike Air Escape Mowabb Outdoor Shoes Women's Size 9 2004 ACG Rare Vintage Kicks
- Hottest Womens Mens Grey Yellow Leather Flat Trainer Shoes Sneakers Sport New
- Converse X Miley Cyrus Rainbow Polka Dot Pride Chuck Taylor 162252C Size 7, 7.5
- NIB*Fila Disruptor II Premium Sneaker*Black*Size 6-10
- Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Black Canvas Sneaker Brass Studs, 2 Colors.
- Sporto® Natalie Water-Resistant Suede Wedge Bootie, Fossil/Taupe 9.5W
- FELMINI Bottines Boots Cuir Abricot Bouts Ronds T 39 BE
- Miu Miu Dark Brown Suede Round Toe Wedged Knee High Boots Size 35 5
- Nine West 25021746 Womens Herenow Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- Ariat Womens Charlotte Western Cowboy Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- $149 Steve Madden Rovvee Knee High Boots 7M
- Boot Nine West Filmar 2 Black Fabric
- FAST SHIP! SZ 9 FREEBIRD BY STEVEN CROSBY CRSBY TAN BIKER MOTO ENGINEER BOOT
- MIU MIU Womens riding boot Size 38 Brown Leather $1,290
- Amblers Steel FS123 Safety Boot / Mens Boots (FS557)
- Aldo Womens Pepermint Trainers, White Bright White 1 70, 7 UK
- A'rcopedico Ladies L14 Lytech Blue Silver Brand New In Box
- Gentlemen/Ladies Holster Croatia Wedge Black Strong heat and wear resistance cheapest Tide shoes list
- Dansko Women's Emily Clog in Brown Suede - size US 6 - was $100
- Jcrew Lula snakeskin ballet flats - Size 6 - SOLD OUT!!
- Sperry Top-Sider Navy Braided Leather Casual Boat Shoes Women's Size 7 M*
- Zalo Gentry Skull Gold Black Velvet Flat Slip on Loafer Spain Lip Based
- Montana Womens Size 6 M Black Leather Suede Wedge Heel Sanda Slip On Shoe NIB
- Via Spiga Thong Sandals Wedge Slingback Snake Print Metallic Turquoise 7.5 $165
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Patrice Pony Hair Woman Pump Shoes, Black, size 7
- Funtasma - SALEM-06 by Pleaser Womens Halloween Salem-06 Pump- Choose SZ/Color.
- MANOLO BLAHNIK d'ORSEY OPEN TOE TWEED BEIGE GOLD SLIP ON HEELS SIZE 38.5
- Pleaser STARSPLASH-808 Womens Stplash808/C/B Platform Sandal- Choose SZ/Color.
- Valentino Plat Form Slink Back Heel 1 1/2 " Front 4" Back Heel Pre-Owend Size 36
- TEVA ORIGINAL UNIVERSAL ELDERBERRY LEATHER WOMEN'S SLIDES SIZE US 10//
- Adidas Ultra Boost 2.0 White Yeezy 1.0 3.0 4.0
- See By Chloe Womens Dress Sandal /- Pick SZ/Color.
- Nike Eric Koston Huarache Men's Sizes 8-12 New in Box Black 705192 062
- Nike Men's Air Diamond Turf High-Top Fashion Sneaker
- Size 11 US ADIDAS BW1305 SUPERSTAR Low Men's Sneakers Shoes Baby Blue NEW
- DS Nike Air Huarache Team Red Sail Navy Mens running trainer mesh og 318429-608
- Men's/Women's Sanuk Men's TKO Sneaker Black Textile selling price Price reduction Different styles and styles
- Hoka One One Clifton 4 Size US 11.5 M (D) Men's Running Shoes Green Blue
- Under Armour Shoes Mens SpeedForm Gemini 3 - 4E Graphic Running- Pick SZ/Color.
- KOBE A.D. NXT HMD VOLT BASKETBALL 11
- MEN'S NIKE LEBRON VII Sz 8 Stock 375664-600-“Christmas “Red. Black
- Luxe Co. Mens cameron Sheep Skin Closed Toe Ankle Cold Weather Boots
- Dunham Mens Graham-Dun Chelsea LEATHER ANKLE Boot 9 2E CHOCOLATE BROWN $165
- 850$ Ralph Lauren Purple Label Black Leather High Tops size 10.5 Made in Italy
- ARTICLE SHOES SNEAKERS 0225-0414 MAROON WHITE HIGH-TOP LEATHER SUEDE US10
- Dr. Martens Ashridge Unisex Steel Toe Static-Dissipative Work Oxford
- Maison margiela future high top fluorescent pink us 9.5 ()
- Stacy Adams Men's Templin Bike Toe Loafer White 24507-100
- Mustang Ladies 1252-302-259 GRAPHIT Lo Sneakers Trainers
- Reebok Runner 2.0 Mt Running Women's Shoes
- New Balance Women's WA365v1 CUSH + Walking Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Drew Shoes Women Flare White-Blue Leather-Mesh/US 9WW Brand NEW!!! $145.00
- Ariat Women's Terrain Work Boot Walnut/Serape 7 M US
- Dr. Martens Women's Coraline Combat Boot Dark Brown 8 F(M) UK / 10 B(M) US
- j crew collection Rory Boot Size 8 New With Box - Flawless!
- New Asics Gt-3000 3 Womens Premium Cushioned Running Sport
- Brooks Transcend 2 Womens Running Shoes (B) (052) + Free Aus Delivery
- Balenciaga Triple S Women 36 Cream White Sneakers
- Leopard Design Gumboots Wellies Ladies Womens Rain boots Size 9/40 10/41 *New*
- Cole Haan 'Minna' Bootie, Black Suede, Womens Various Sizes $298
- WOMEN BROWN/PINK BLING LEATHER ARIAT 16766 COWGIRL BOOTS SIZE 7.5B EC !!!
- Man's/Woman's NEW SKECHERS WOMENS GRAND JAMS UNLIMITED New product a good reputation in the world buy online
- womens harley davidson leather boots 8 black Lady Jasmine D85530 knee high zip
TWEETS FROM THE PARK:
- City Park named one of the best City Parks in the nation! "How healthy it is to be outside by water and by trees,"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Steph_Shap STUART WEITZMAN Satin Sling-Back Black Sandals (SIZE 7.5) We’re glad you’re here ! 😊
- Happy $219 TARYN ROSE DARLENA Beige Fabric Designer COMFORT Open Toe Wedge Sandals 8! The Park’s wildflower fields on Roosevelt Mall and Marconi have a few early blooms but should b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“The most beautiful spot in all of NOLA by far!! We will be returning.”- Stacy A.
“I would move here for this Park!”- Caity L.
“One of my favorite places....absolutely the most beautiful park I have ever seen (even internationally)!”- Karen L.
“It's the most beautiful place in New Orleans in my opinion!”- Anjali K.
“I played mini golf with my husband there 41 years ago. ”- Peg K.
“Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE city park?! The singing oak tree coupled with the sculpture garden gives me all of the positive feels. Happy to be affiliated with such a wondrous place! ”- Jacinda L.
“When you go to City Park, you enter another world!”- Linda Marie J.
“Everyone who lives here or visits should take advantage of this city's #1 asset.”- Steve I.
“One of the best kept secrets in NOLA. ”- Wyndham N.
“On behalf of the many citizens like me...job well done. The Park is truly a wonderful asset for our city.”- Eric F.
“Can't wait for the day that I can take my grandchild to the place that my parents use to take me...great memories! ”- Jennie O.
“Beautiful trees. So peaceful to be there.”- Colleen P.
“I remember having my picture taken at the Peristyle for my dance review back in 1964. The Peristyle is still so beautiful!”- Bunny W.
“What a great place to get away from the madness of the French Quarter! ”- Susan F.
“Another claim to fame in our beloved city.”- Carolyn B.
“If you go to New Orleans, you got to see the Mardi Gras...and City Park. What a gem in a place of craziness! ”- Molly H.
“Worth seeing! We drove to the park & there was plenty of parking & it was easy to find. Loved the sculpture garden!”- Linda B.
“We had great time yesterday at the Park! We will definitely be back soon! ”- Nadra J.
“Climbing the trees at City Park is an important rite of passage for any true NOLA kid. ”- Melissa R.
“Everyone I know calls the horses on the Carousel the Flying Horses! ”- Ralph M.
“City Park its really, really, really beautiful.”- Nina G.
“Beautiful location, Park is clean, so much to see for free, great artwork and streetcar accessible.”- Gladys R.
“One of my favorite places in the world!”- Karen L.
“We LOVED this Park. The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn made us take off our shoes upon laying eyes on it!”- Marvin G.
“I take my 93 year old father to Morning Call whenever possible. I listen to him reminisce about his early memories of City Park.”- Linda J.
“I have to say, not only is City Park beautiful but it is incredibly relaxing and gives you that refreshing boost, I don't know, it kind of just feeds your soul a little bit.”- Greg H.
“No trip to NOLA is complete unless you spend an afternoon at City Park. Bring a picnic, spread a blanket and relax. There's plenty to do and see from Disc Golf to the Sculpture Gardens and rides for the kiddies. You can make a whole day of it and never get bored. Enjoy.”- Dan M.
“I wish we couldn't spent hours here! There is an Amusement Park, a sculpture garden, a place to get coffee and beignets and more! I'd love to go back and spend more time!”- Gina V.
“City Park was the factor that turned me from a tourist to a resident of New Orleans. ”- Bill W.
“Such a beautiful, magical park!”- Josh A.
“Had fun at the park yesterday...my family and I rented the paddle boats and had a blast!!! ”- Kristi S.
“If I was 40 years younger I would climb these large trees!”- Renee E.
“Man, @NOLACityPark is one of the best things about this city.”- Rab G.
“My #1 reason for wanting to move to the city!”- Nicholas C.
“City Park is my gym, my place to grab a snack, my zen place.”- Elodie C.
“The lighting on the Peristyle and Bandstand look great! Thank you City Park for being beautiful! ”- Julie S.
“This is my little piece of heaven. ”- Debby G.
“I found the Park extremely beautiful and peaceful. I would not have imagined such a beautiful green space existed so close to the city. ”- Hugo E.
“My family and I have been riding our bikes on the track around the Festival Grounds. We love it, and it’s clear everyone else does too. It’s a big asset for the city. ”- Truman B.
“I just finished my jog at the beautiful City Park. It’s a great place to exercise. ”- James B.
“A beautifully landscaped, tranquil haven away from the razzle dazzle of the French Quarter. ”- Sue B.
“The free and open space - there’s nothing like being at City Park on a nice day. ”- Ase W.
“Every route is scenic. Trails and paved roads snake like the Mississippi River around bayous, lakes, ponds, sculptures, fountains, Venetian gondolas, and 600-year-old oaks. There's a 3/4 mile boardwalk around Big Lake, nature trails, and paved areas for running! ”- G. Hill
“This Park is vast & beautiful - old oaks, a museum, gardens, art - a park you can bring the kids to for rides and to feed the ducks & swans. ”- Molly W.
“I had my reception at City Park in September of 2003 and people STILL talk about the food. It was beyond my wildest dreams! ”- Veronica P.
“I so love MY PARK, even at 53 years old, it is a treasure that brings back my earliest memories - and great ones at that!”- Allison J.
“My husband and I love the cedar swings at the Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn. It's our date place to get away from the kids. ”- Elodie C.
“Great for riding bikes through. We even saw Surrey bikes that you can rent at the Park!”- Lars H.
“I just discovered the walking paths in Couturie Forest off of Harrison. They are awesome! ”- Bern S.
“Thank you, City Park, for the gift of the exercise equipment and the walking/running/biking trail at the Festival Grounds. It is a great venue to work out in and to enjoy the Park”- Kathy S.
“The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn, across from the Peristyle, is a fantastic addition to the Park. ”- Daniel T.
“My daughter's 5th birthday party was here, it was great. ”- Victoria T.
“Beautiful! A nice place to get away from city traffic. The Spanish moss large draped oaks are gorgeous for picture taking.”- Adam T.
“City Park is amazingly beautiful and provides a wealth of resources in our great city.”- Gina M.
“I have wonderful memories biking through CP & Couturie Forest w/ my children.”- Karen C.
“New Orleans is a destination of sights, of tastes, and of sounds. Here, the sounds of the city can fill you with life. But in City Park, an oasis for natives and transplants like myself, the sounds of the Big Easy can make you feel safe. Calm. And at-home.”- Garland H.
“Can't wait to go back.”- Lisa S.
“We are from Florida but love NOLA! And City Park is one of the crown jewels! We go there each time we visit! Love it, this is the model all city parks should strive to emulate. City Park is for all the citizens of New Orleans. ”- Shannon D.
“We rented a Single Surrey, and did a full tour, that took us next to the Botanical Garden, Amusement Park, City Putt and Morning Call. Cafe. What a great time!”- Amy C.
“I saw a yellow-crowned night heron eating a worm for breakfast this morning! #Nature”- Andrea P.
“@NOLACityPark has to be the nicest park I have ever seen. Best place for #running or just #relaxing.”- Jamie Z.
“Every visitor should see this Park. A wonderland of lights during Christmas and a worth while trip year round.”- Mel H.
“As strong supporters we marvel at the progress City Park has made in revitalizing the Park.”- Lawrence and Beth T.
CITY PARK FACTS:
The park has two gift shops: one in the Botanical Garden and one in the Casino Building.
LATEST BLOG POST: Giusepe Zanotti Silver-Tone Beaded Detail Leather Mules Size 8.5B
Posted May 20, 2019 at 1:54 PM by Amanda Frentz
This month USA Today 10 Best named New Orleans City Park among the ‘Ten Best Things to Do with the Kids in New Orleans’. With its many attractions, events, and open green spaces, City Park’s 1300 acres is a dream destination for anyone year-round.
The website singled out: the New Orleans Botanical Garden, the Women's denim kitten heels pointy toe Slip on Slipper Mule shoe Stylish stiletto, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI SANDALS SHOES $325.00 WORN ONCE GOLD METAL MESH ENAMEL 5 1/2 B, the Devi Kroell yellow plum Python peep open Toe stilettos high heel shoes US 6 EU36, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for picnicking, boating, and biking.
New Orleans City Park is in great company with other attractions such as the Louisiana Children’s Museum, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and rides on the streetcars. To visit the post and see the other winners, RODARTE X OPENING CEREMONY Spectator Heel in Black Suede Sz 8.5 39 $376
“We love being able to bring the people of New Orleans and tourists a place to gather with their families. City Park is the unofficial ‘official Park of families’ and we strive daily to offer activities across the gamut to have something for everyone to enjoy,” said Bob Becker, CEO for New Orleans City Park.
In its 169th year, City Park continues to push forward with thoughtful progress. This month a 6 acre expansion of the New Orleans Museum of Art Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden was opened. In September, the Louisiana Children’s Museum will open its doors to the children of the nation. Storyland, a true gem of City Park, will get a full renovation this year, restoring it to its full splendor as new generations of New Orleanians play on its fairy-tale sculptures. A new ‘swing-ride’ will join the other 17 amusement rides in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park this fall. Café du Monde beignet restaurant will open its doors this summer providing both locals and tourists alike a sugar experience that’s a true part of the New Orleans experience.--> Earthies Women's Sandal Wedge Black Leather Siena Size 10 Orig. $130.00